Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why Photography?

source: http://elenril.deviantart.com/art/Guinea-Photography-25561829

If someone were to ask me how I got interested in learning photography? My answer would be, Prague happened.

It was March 2008 when I visited Czech Republic. I blogged and posted pictures here, here and here.

As I looked back on the photos, I thought that I was in one of the most beautiful places in Europe and the pictures I took sucked.

They sucked because:
  1. My antiquated but trusty Ixus 2 megapixel got lost and I took all my pictures in Prague with the built-in camera (also 2 mp incidentally) of my Motorola V3x mobile phone.

  2. I have no idea how picture composition and ISO/Aperture/Shutter triangle works.

So I resolved to learn more about taking good pictures from then on. Today, I'm still learning.

Wish me good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Kanpatte desu ne!
    I am sure you will improve by leaps in no time..

    juskawaime

    ReplyDelete